[gnome.org #15307] Application received from Shaobo Liu (shaobo.liu AT hotmail.com)

On Sun Aug 14 07:16:16 2016, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:
Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: Shaobo Liu
Email:     shaobo.liu AT hotmail.com

Benefits
Mail alias: Yes
Mail alias username: shaobo.liu
Jabber Account: Yes

Contributions Summary:
Hello,
I am a C/C++ programmer with over 15 years experience in Montreal
Canada. I love programming. Absolutely, I studied a lot GNOME
development resources. I got a lot of help from GNOME projects. I ever
worked for DataWind in Montreal in 2005, for a project PDA Server
implement RDP5 client login from a palm device PDA product named
DataWind PocketSurfer. I am currently working for Harman
International, developing an Embedded Linux device. I am developing a
daemon with D-Bus support, also with implement of XMPP client. I
appreciate a lot of helps from GNOME. I would like to express my great
thanks, and my great interest to be one of your member to contribute
my skills and experience. Thanks a lot.