Re: Current Member of the GNOME Foundation

Hey Julita,

you last renewed on 2016-07-20, your membership is going to expire on
2018-07-20. No need to renew at this moment of time.

cheers,

Hello GNOME:

I wonder if I am a current member of the GNOME Foundation.
In case I am not, could you please consider my application again
This in an article that I wrote to show my contributions around this 6 years
and the future work.
https://lleksah.wordpress.com/2016/10/21/consequences-of-the-hack-camp-2016-fedora-gnome/

My voucher are:
Nuritzi Sanchez