Re: [gnome.org #15373] GNOME Membership Application of Rodrigo Moya

Rodrigo has contributed in the past to GNOME in GNOME-DB, and he stills
maintain his relation with GNOME. He also helped in the organization of
last year GUADEC-ES at Pamplona (Navarra, Spain) where he was in charge
of the contact with the local organization, and has been a member of the
board of GNOME Hispano for a long time.

http://2015.guadec.es/programa

http://2015.guadec.es/

By the way, I think that I'm not currently member of the GNOME
Foundation because I forgot to submit the form two years ago, so maybe
my reference is not valid according the membership committee application
process ...

Regards,

Chema Casanova