[gnome.org #15339] Emeritus Application accepted

Dear Guillaume Desmottes,

Congratulations, we would like to welcome you once again into the GNOME
Foundation as an Emeritus Member! You can find more informations about
the available benefits at the following link:
https://wiki.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/EmeritusMembers

For more information about the GNOME Foundation, visit the GNOME Foundation's
web page at:
http://www.gnome.org/foundation

Thank you for all your great work as a member of the GNOME community!

Best wishes,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee