[gnome.org #14583] Regarding your GNOME Foundation Membership Application

Hi Martin Robinson,

How are you doing? It's been a while since we last heard from you. After these months, you might want to
updated your application to join the GNOME Foundation with your latest contributions to GNOME.

To keep things organized, we're closing this old membership application of yours. You're more than welcome to
apply again at https://www.gnome.org/foundation/membership/apply/.

We're looking forward to hear from you again!

Best wishes,
The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee