[gnome.org #15361] Regarding your GNOME Foundation Membership Application

Hi Alexandru Pandelea,

Thank you for applying to become a member of the Foundation. It's fantastic that you want to join us!

You have made excellent contributions but we only accept applications from GSoC and OPW interns two months
after their internship ended -- unless you already were a GNOME contributor before your internship started.

Keep in mind that, in order to have your application accepted then, you're expected to have kept contributing
to GNOME once your internship ended.

GSoC ended in August end, so I encourage you to apply again after a month or so.

If you have any questions about this, please feel free to contact us by emailing membership-committee gnome
org.

Thanks for your support to GNOME, and please do apply again in the future!

Best wishes,
The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee