Re: 2016 Spring Board of Directors Election: Issues trying to vote

Can you please try again now?

I'm using the email and vote token that I've received by email
(please, let me know if you want me to share those), but I'm not able
to login.

I'm contacting the membership-committee as per this error message:

"The e-mail address and token you gave do not match an existing voter,
or you have already voted.

If you don't understand the error, you should probably contact the
Membership and Elections Committee, which can be reached at
membership-committee gnome org "

Best Regards,
--
Fabiano Fidêncio