Re: [gnome.org #15151] Your GNOME Foundation Membership: we need some more information

Hi Tobi,

Glad to hear back from the community. To be honest, GNOME foundation
membership is very special to me. Since, I have moved to a new JOB role
where I get a little opportunity to contribute back to the community.
Some of my nontrivial contributions in past 2 years are:

1. Conducting informational session for students as an alumni of my
university about GNOME project and technologies, and various ways how they
can contribute. These events are held at university campus and part of
Chennai GNOME group.

2. Vote during the GNOME Board member elections.

3. Advocate GNOME technologies in various public FOSS meet ups/Tech
sessions.

Cheers,
Shaswat
On 12 Jul 2016 6:46 p.m., "Tobias Mueller via RT" <