Re: [gnome.org #15106] Application received f rom Fábio Nogueira (deb.user.ba AT gmail.com )

[1] https://plus.google.com/communities/100673791047097085645
[2] https://plus.google.com/communities/104745923654230433733

Sorry....

Fábio "Elvis" Nogueira
Ubuntu: deb-user-ba ubuntu com | GNOME: fnogueira gnome org
Jabber: ubuntuser jabber cz | IRC: Ubuntuser (irc.freenode.net)
Novo blog: http://dotconfig.wordpress.com
Salvador - Bahia - Brazil

Hi Pascal!

* My translations: (Via vertimus - https://l10n.gnome.org/teams/pt_BR/)

GNOME 3.18 =>
bijiben
cheese
gnome-boxes
gnome-nettool
nautilus
totem
telepathy-account-widgets
gdm
gnome-online-accounts
gnome-shell
zenity
etc...

GNOME 3.20 =>

dconf-editor
gnome-boxes
gnome-calculator
gnome-disk-utility
gnome-system-monitor
gnome-terminal
gnome-logs

Etc...

* In the GNOME extensions, I have many jobs with translations too. You
can see in my github profile: https://github.com/frnogueira

* I have one blog, to talking in portuguese about linux, and GNOME
too. = http://dotconfig.wordpress.com - Spreading the word.

* I am admin of Ubuntu GNOME [1] and GNOME Brasil [2] communities in
Google Plus. Spreading the word - Part II. ;)

So... GNOME rocks! I change my linux distro to testing my GNOME
translations, etc...

I still working for GNOME... I just missed the renewal. :(

Thank you!

Fábio "Elvis" Nogueira
Ubuntu: deb-user-ba ubuntu com | GNOME: fnogueira gnome org
Jabber: ubuntuser jabber cz | IRC: Ubuntuser (irc.freenode.net)
Novo blog: http://blog.fnogueira.com.br
Salvador - Bahia - Brazil