Re: About Applying Foundation Member

On 2 September 2015 at 05:19, Siska Iskandar <seattle bray gmail com> wrote:
Hi everyone! I wish all of you a great day.

Hi Siska,

My name is Siska Iskandar. I am one of the local organizer of GNOME.Asia
Summit 2015 in Depok, Indonesia. Last week ago, I am about to apply for
Foundation Membership, I left my computer in my office unattended and there
is one page opened about applying the Foundation Member and when I come back
from outside, the page is closed.

I wonder if the application has been completed or not, because I have not
receive any single mail about applying the Foundation Member. I've been
checked on https://rt.gnome.org/stats/membership.html page but I can not
find my name there.

This is indeed the list of current application and yours was not received

I am looking forward for the explanation and anything regarding to that
application that I have not finished.

Thank you very much for you time.

--
Sincerely,