Welcoming Marco and Pascal aboard

Hey!

at GUADEC we launched a call for help to the membership in order to
recruit new members to help out with Membership Committee tasks.
Pascal and Marco threw their hat in and after a short period of
training with policies and procedures they are ready to join the team.

I've granted the relevant permissions for you to start processing the
queue, what you will now be able to handle:

1. the last renewed on and first added fields for existing accounts
2. adding the foundation group to existing accounts

Creating new accounts is currently restricted to the GNOME Sysadmin
Team so please get in touch with either me or Patrick for having the
account created.

You can access the management interface at https://account.gnome.org.
As a reminder the place you can find the relevant documentation is:

1. https://wiki.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/ProcessingAnApplication
2. https://wiki.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/FormLetters

I'll be announcing you guys to the membership in the coming days! In
the meantime please give the queue a run! :-)

Welcome aboard!

Andrea

Debian Developer,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/~av