Re: GNOME Foundation Board election - Voting instructions

Answered privately to Meg with a possible solution!

Cheers,

Sent from my Android

Il 26/mag/2015 07:49 PM, "meg ford" <meg387 gmail com> ha scritto:
Hi,

I just tried to vote, and I get the following error:
"The e-mail address and token you gave do not match an existing voter, or you have already voted."

I have not, in fact, voted, and I am using the token and email address from the email quoted below.Can you please resolve the issue?

Thanks very much for your help!
Meg Ford