Re: [gnome.org #14825] Application received from Guilherme Portela (guilhermeportela AT gmx.com)

Hi Andrea,

Just recently started to contribute to GNOME. IMHO, not contributed
enough to get a sense it will help us for a long period.
I think we should wait a little longer, let him contribute more to
become a member.

Cheers,