Re: [gnome.org #14822] Application received from Akshai M (akshai.kannan AT gmail.com)

Hi Andrea.

In had been working in the hardware domain and now very much concentrated
on IOT. I am yet to find meaningful ways to contribute to the GNOME
Community.
I will be attending GNOME Asia Summit at Depok and I hope it will offer me
a great start.
Anyways, I should be able to carry forward the idea of GNOME Project to the
students and DIY community in my country and state.

If my current status does not allow you to grant membership then please
wait for 2 months so that I can serve the community.

Regards.

Akshai M
On 4 May 2015 04:38, "Andrea Veri via RT" <membership-applications gnome org>