Re: [gnome.org #14806] Application received from Anivar A Aravind (anivar.aravind AT gmail.com)

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 10:53 PM, Andrea Veri via RT <
membership-applications gnome org> wrote:

On Sat Mar 14 11:09:23 2015, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:

Contributions Summary:
 Malayalam L10n team member
https://l10n.gnome.org/users/anivar/

Hey!

Can you point me to Git commits or any other reference that will show your
recent contributions? The page above lists none and the Malayalam L10N team
for some reason seems to list you under the 'Inactive translators' area.

Current version translations are yet to begin . Our community is now
focusing on finishing Libreoffice and Mozilla ll0n and will be active in
Gnome by May on current version .
My efforts are more in term ofL10n team building and coordination across
all open source projects .

Some of my gnome contributions from a quick search

https://l10n.gnome.org/POT/gnome-control-center.master/gnome-control-center.master.ml.po
https://l10n.gnome.org/POT/gnome-settings-daemon.master/gnome-settings-daemon.master.ml.po
https://l10n.gnome.org/POT/gnome-desktop.master/gnome-desktop.master.ml.po

I will be contributing more soon .