Re: [gnome.org #14801] Application received from Misha Shnurapet (shnurapet AT fedoraproject.org)

Hi,

Sure, the username at gnome.org is MishaShnurapet. If it’s possible to have just my name (misha) for the
@gnome.org email alias, it would be wonderful.

A proposito, sono in Italia, resto in Emilia-Romagna per almeno altri due anni. Vorrei sapere se ci sarà
qualche evento open source nei prossimi mesi. Grazie!

misha #fedora-l10n
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Shnurapet