[gnome.org #14809] Application received from Cheng-Chia Tseng (pswo10680 AT gmail.com)

On Sun Mar 15 15:01:18 2015, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:

Full Name: Cheng-Chia Tseng
Email:     pswo10680 AT gmail.com

Benefits
Mail alias: Yes
Mail alias username: zerng07

Hey Cheng-Chia!

your contributions looks non-trivial enough for us to grant you membership but I'd like you to give [1] a
look as the proposed GNOME username is not compliant to our guidelines. Please let me know the username of
your choice so I can go ahead and create your account and link your membership information!

Have an awesome day!

cheers,

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/AccountsTeam/AccountNamePolicy

--