Currently, he is a proofreader and helps us to improve quality of our translations.
And as a former GNOME Foundation Member,  I hope that my interceding
is enough to get approval.

20.03.2015, 15:27, "Misha Shnurapet" <shnurapet fedoraproject org>:
 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 From: Andrea Veri via RT <membership-applications gnome org>
 Date: Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 2:10 PM
 Subject: [gnome.org #14801] Application received from Misha Shnurapet
 (shnurapet AT fedoraproject.org)
 Cc: shnurapet fedoraproject org

 On Fri Mar 06 13:06:48 2015, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:
  Hello. During the last several years I've been translating and proof-
  reading within the GNOME Project. I have mostly participated in
  translation of Banshee, Shotwell and Sparkleshare, for which I did the
  full translation into Russian when it just came out). I have also made
  a subscription-based donation to GNOME. You can see my L10N profile
  and a more detail about me down below. Thank you.
 Hey Misha!

 [1] doesn't seem to list your recent contributions, can you point me
 to the translations you have made, commits at git.gnome.org or other
 references of your contributions to the GNOME Project?

 Looking forward to hear you back!

 --
 Andrea,
 GNOME Sysadmin Team Coordinator