[gnome.org #14788] Application received from Bruno Boaventura de Oliveira Lacerda (brunoboaventura AT gmail.com)

On Sat Feb 21 01:47:01 2015, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:

Contributions Summary:
I was part of Bugsquad, part of Membership Committee (chair).
I wrote little patches here and there. I'd like to be an emeritus
member.

Welcome back Bruno! It's great to see you are still around :-)

cheers,

--
Andrea,
GNOME Sysadmin Team Coordinator