[gnome.org #14801] Application received from Misha Shnurapet (shnurapet AT fedoraproject.org)

On Fri Mar 06 13:06:48 2015, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:

Hello. During the last several years I've been translating and proof-
reading within the GNOME Project. I have mostly participated in
translation of Banshee, Shotwell and Sparkleshare, for which I did the
full translation into Russian when it just came out). I have also made
a subscription-based donation to GNOME. You can see my L10N profile
and a more detail about me down below. Thank you.

Hey Misha!

[1] doesn't seem to list your recent contributions, can you point me to the translations you have made,
commits at git.gnome.org or other references of your contributions to the GNOME Project?

Looking forward to hear you back!

--
Andrea,