Re: Application received from Miguel Angel Lopez Hernandez (miguel AT gulev.org.mx)

Hi!

Just to know if there are any response to my application

Greetings

El 05/02/15 a las 14:20, GNOME Foundation Membership Committee Script escribió:
Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: Miguel Angel Lopez Hernandez
Email:     miguel AT gulev.org.mx

Benefits
Mail alias: Yes
Mail alias username: miguelalh
Jabber Account: Yes

Contributions Summary:
I was a GNOME Foundation member from 2005-2013, I won a bounty for the Evolution New mail notification plugin
& Tray icon and I tried to carry out the GUADLAC (GNOME Users And Developers Latin American Conference) and
yet I think it is not only possible but necessary. I want to help to spread GNOME to all the world.