[gnome.org #14890] Application received from Kaleem (kalemao AT gmail.com)

On Sat Jun 20 14:47:51 2015, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:
Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: Kaleem
Email:     kalemao AT gmail.com

----
Hello Kaleem!

requesting GNOME Foundation membership requires you having contributed in a non-trivial way to the GNOME
Project. The contributions you listed aren't relevant for this case though and I would like to ask you
whether you have contributed to the GNOME Project and community in some other way so we can further our
research and evaluate your membership properly.

If not you are more than welcome to join our community, start contributing and re-apply in a second moment!

For that case please give [1] a look!

[1] http://www.gnome.org/get-involved

--
Andrea,