[gnome.org #14916] Application received from Mohammad Ibrahem Hashlamoun (mr_hashlamoun AT yahoo.com)

On Tue Jul 28 19:30:47 2015, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:

Full Name: Mohammad Ibrahem Hashlamoun
Email:     mr_hashlamoun AT yahoo.com

Benefits
Mail alias: Yes
Mail alias username: mr_hashlamoun
Jabber Account: No

Contributions Summary:
I don't have any Contributions

Hello Mohammad!

requesting GNOME Foundation membership requires you having contributed in a non-trivial way to the GNOME
Project. The fact your contributions list is empty don't help us with evaluating your application properly as
of today.

If you never contributed to the GNOME Project before we would love seeing you within the list of new
contributors of any of the teams / projects listed at [1].

Once your contributions have become more stable and consistent, please re-apply! :-)

If you instead contributed to a team already please say so making also sure to provide references to your
contributions. We'll then evaluate your application.

Have a great day!

[1] http://www.gnome.org/get-involved

--
Andrea,