Re: Updating email address

Hey Felipe!

you can manage your account information yourself at
https://account.gnome.org. I see your account does not have a SSH Key
registered yet and that prevents you from generating your first
password. Please get in touch with accounts gnome org for having a SSH
Key added! Once done you'll be able to reset your password and manage
your @gnome.org mail alias.

cheers,