[gnome.org #14553] Application received from Margulan Moldabekov (moldabekov AT gmail.com)

On Mon Jan 19 09:38:48 2015, moldabekov gmail com wrote:
Hi Andrea! We localized LibreOffice last year. Now patching firefox
translations. In future we plan to work on GNOME.

That's simply great! I would however suggest to re-apply once the contributions to the GNOME Project have
become substantial and recent again so that we can appropriately review the application and grant your
membership.

Have an awesome day!

--
Andrea,