Re: Membership application

Hello again,

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 9:08 PM, Ole Aamot <oka oka no> wrote:
On Fri, 2014-11-28 at 12:55 +0100, Andrea Veri wrote:
> Hello,
>
> we don't have any reference of your membership on our old database
> (all the Foundation membership data has been moved to LDAP but we
> still keep the old DB up to import very old memberships), are you sure
> you were a member in the past? This information is not really relevant
> anyway as we should review your application once again anyway.
>
> Please apply at [1] though.

Thanks, I applied and is looking forward to being considered a member of
GNOME Foundation.

Did the GNOME Foundation receive and review my member application?

I am maintaining the GNOME Internet Radio Locator (GIRL), see http://git.gnome.org/girl

I released GIRL 1.0.0 on Saturday, January 3rd 2015.

I would love to have the GNOME email address ole gnome org and the blog address blogs.gnome.org/ole/

Best,
Ole