[gnome.org #14553] Application received from Margulan Moldabekov (moldabekov AT gmail.com)

On Sun Oct 05 13:01:41 2014, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:

Contributions Summary:
I was a head of kk_KZ l10n team from 2008 to 2009 years. I started
translation which was continued by Baurzhan Muftakhidinov.

Hello Margulan!

one of the main requirements to join the GNOME Foundation is having made recent and non-trivial contributions
to the GNOME Project and Community. The listed contributions are from 2008-2009 which do not qualify you for
membership at this moment of time.

Did you start contributing again recently or are you interested in doing so?

We're really thankful for all your contributions!

--
Andrea,
GNOME Sysadmin Team Coordinator