Re: [gnome.org #14675] GNOME Foundation Membership Application for Philip Lee Langdale

On 17 December 2014 at 19:24, Andrea Veri via RT
<membership-applications gnome org> wrote:
Dear Christian, Alex and Debarshi,

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Philip's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore need some
feedback about the applicant and their work on GNOME, both past and present.

I have not worked very closely with Philip, but I know him as the
author of GVfs' MTP code from my occasional patches to the module and
I know that he has been around for a long time.

+1 from me.