Re: [gnome.org #14730] Your GNOME Foundation Membership: we need some more information

On 2015-02-20 19:01, Tobias Mueller via RT wrote:
Hi Rafael!

On Sun Jan 18 18:47:09 2015, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:
I've also been involved in translations, filing bug reports,
helping out developing tools such as Gazpacho
Cool, many thanks!  Do you have links for us that show those
contributions?

Cheers,
  Tobi

Hi Tobias:

You can see my activity as maintainer of the pygtk-web module here:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/pygtk-web/
and the maintainership status here
https://git.gnome.org/browse/pygtk-web/tree/pygtk-web.doap
Some activity in the pygtk-docs module here:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/pygtk-docs/

The old gazpacho application can be seen here:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gazpacho/ and I appear as
contributor.

I've also had some activity in the pygtk mailing list (I appear either
as Pachi or Rafael Villar Burke):
https://www.mail-archive.com/pygtk daa com au/thrd2.html

WRT bug reports you can see my activity in the bug tracker here:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&email2=pachi%40rvburke.com&emailassigned_to2=1&emailcc2=1&emaillongdesc2=1&emailqa_contact2=1&emailreporter2=1&emailtype2=substring&list_id=5757&query_format=advanced

Cheers,

Rafael