Re: [gnome.org #14425] you

Le 20/02/2015 18:08, Tobias Mueller via RT a écrit :
Hi Laurant!

On Wed Jul 09 15:41:55 2014, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:
Contributions Summary:
10 years ago, I did the GNOME 2.0 port to AIX :
Cool!  Are you intending to become an Emeritus member, then?

Cheers,
  Tobi

I didn't understand that GNOME membership was only open for current
contributors, so yes I'd like to become an Emeritus member.

Regards,
Laurent