Re: [guadec-local] Visa letters

Huge thanks Fabiana for staying on top of things like these!

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 7:07 PM, Fabiana Simões <fabianaps gnome org> wrote:
Hi team,

We need a volunteer to get in touch with Migrationsverket and check a
few things about visa letters:

- what information the letter needs to state?
- can the GNOME Foundation sign the letter? Or does it have to be
signed by a Swedish citizen?
- what are the liabilities imposed on the person/organization signing
the letter?

Andreas and I will be abroad for the next two weeks. We can check that
when we come back, but the earlier we get this sorted out the better.

Here's the email on guadec-list that triggered this discussion over
#guadec the other day:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/guadec-list/2015-February/msg00003.html

Volunteers? :)

Fabiana