Re: [gnome.org #14780] GNOME Membership Application of Sahil Sareen

Sahil has been around for several months, has patches in all or nearly
all of the GNOME games, and has been showing interest in other areas as
well (he asked me to recommend Epiphany bugs to work on today). I
assumed he was going to apply for GSoC because Stereotype, but he's not
a student so he's contributing just because he wants to. I think he'll
stick around and I recommend him for membership. Thanks.

Michael