[gnome.org #14625] Application received from Khoem Sokhem (sokhem AT open.org.kh)

On Sun Dec 28 22:18:52 2014, jshubin wrote:
Subject: Your GNOME Foundation Membership: we need some more
information
Dear Khoem,

Thank you for applying to become a member of the GNOME Foundation! In
order to
process your application, we need a bit more information.

It would help us to process your membership application if you could
tell us a
bit more about any recent contributions that you have made to GNOME.
Once you
have provided this we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Best wishes,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee