[gnome.org #14767] Application received from Miguel Angel Lopez Hernandez (miguel AT gulev.org.mx)

On Thu Feb 05 20:20:58 2015, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:
Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: Miguel Angel Lopez Hernandez
Email:     miguel AT gulev.org.mx

Benefits
Mail alias: Yes
Mail alias username: miguelalh
Jabber Account: Yes

Contributions Summary:
I was a GNOME Foundation member from 2005-2013, I won a bounty for the
Evolution New mail notification plugin & Tray icon and I tried to
carry out the GUADLAC (GNOME Users And Developers Latin American
Conference) and yet I think it is not only possible but necessary. I
want to help to spread GNOME to all the world.