[gnome.org #14907] Application received from Techlive Zheng (techlivezh AT gnome.org)

On Thu Jul 16 01:39:07 2015, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:

Contributions Summary:
I hadn't have time to make any contribution yet, my past contributions
are mainly arround Gitg and I have plan to contribute again in the new
future, so can I apply EmeritusMembers status? Thanks.

Hi,

I'm sorry but applying for the Emeritus Status requires the applicant to have made a substantial amount of
contributions over a long period of time. You can read more about the requirements at [1].

Is there anyone who could vouch for you? Or could you any of your recent activities and contributions to the
GNOME Project?

Thanks!

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/EmeritusMembers

--