Re: Volunteering

Welcome to the team, Pascal :)

On 12 August 2015 at 12:46, Andrea Veri <av gnome org> wrote:
Hey Pascal!

that's simply great! did you take the time to give the pages at [1] a
look already?

The way you will be starting helping out is checking existing
membership applications and providing your comments for other
committee members that will then verify and act upon them. After we've
verified that you've understood how the process works we'll grant you
access to do all the "paperwork" yourself.

Please drop me a message on IRC so we can figure out your RT account details.

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee

Dear GNOME Foundation Membership Committee,

I heard you could do with more members and hereby offer you my help.

Andrea

Debian Developer,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/~av