Re: [gnome.org #14833] Application received from Sammy Fung (sammy AT opensource.hk)

Hi Andrea,

Sammy is helping on GNOME.Asia, still very active.

I voucher for him.

Thanks,
Emily

membership-applications gnome org>:

On Thu Apr 16 07:06:59 2015, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:

Full Name: Sammy Fung
Email:     sammy AT opensource.hk

Benefits
Mail alias: Yes
Mail alias username: sammy opensource hk
Jabber Account: Yes

Contributions Summary:
I would like to renew my GNOME membership. I am a member at GNOME Asia
Committee since 2012 to organize GNOME Asia Summits annually in Asia.