Re: Change of address

Sure!

Tobi will have a look!

cheers,

I just received a t-shirt from the Foundation thanking me for a
donation. Thanks!

However, it was sent to an old address of mine and took a while to be
forwarded. I suspect this is my fault for not telling people I’ve
changed address. Sorry.

Could you update my address in the records to be:
        Philip Withnall
        2 Hillside
        West Haddon
        Northamptonshire