Re: Doubt about the status of my membership

Thanks for letting us know! I verified the status of your membership
and fixed the page accordingly!

cheers,

Some minutes ago, I visited the page that lists all the active members and
did not found my name on it.
My renewal was done on 2013-10-23.

Just for clarification, could you explain me why I am not been displayed?
It's because I'm not contributing with translations, which is the way I can
help GNOME?

Many thanks.

Sincerely,

--