Re: Changing my feed URL

Hey Frederic,

I am not sure that _mandating_ a bug for a feed update is the way to go. I'll go as far as saying that we should prolly allow poeple to update their feeds on their own if they have commit rights in GNOME.

The policy says they should send an email. If we want to change the policy we should prolly discuss it, but feed updates should have as few hoops as possible IMHO.

Hi!

Surely, but you should file a bug for that please.

Thanks.

Fred

On 10/01/2014 06:05 PM, Fabiana Simões wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Can I have my feed in the planet changed to
> http://fabianasimoes.com/category/gnome/feed/?
> From: https://wiki.gnome.org/PlanetGnome#Managing_my_presence_on_Planet_GNOME
>
> Thanks,
> Fabiana