Re: Membership application

Hello,

we don't have any reference of your membership on our old database
(all the Foundation membership data has been moved to LDAP but we
still keep the old DB up to import very old memberships), are you sure
you were a member in the past? This information is not really relevant
anyway as we should review your application once again anyway.

Please apply at [1] though.

cheers,

[1] https://www.gnome.org/foundation/membership/apply

I would like to join the GNOME Foundation in order to again secure
ole gnome org as my email alias.

I work on the GNOME Internet Radio Locator and my GNOME account is
ole src gnome org

See https://git.gnome.org/girl and http://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Girl

--
____/|