Query regarding sponsorship/ADA/OPW

Hello,

I'm Assistant People Operations Advisor at Collabora Ltd. We have
previously sponsored the GNOME Foundation.

We are interested in sponsoring and seeing how we could get involved
again, particularly with ADA and OPW. It would depend upon our budgets
but if we have an idea of sponsorship and other ways to get involved too
that would really help us this quarter forecast how we could help get
involved next year.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Best wishes
Laura Picking
Assistant People Operations Advisor
Collabora is hiring!
Come and join our great team
Our current opportunities can be found here:
http://bit.ly/Collabora-Careers
Collabora Ltd
+44 1223 362967