Re: GNOME Board of Directors Elections 2014 - Voting instructions sent

Thanks Fabiana!

the ballots were sent twice after our mail server flushed the mail queue that was sitting there since yesterday's outage. If you voted please discard today's mail, if you did not vote you will find the same email twice.

And no, you can't vote twice given the token is unique and can be used only once.

Thanks!

Hi again, Foundation!

We just sent the ballots to the email addresses on file for your GNOME
Foundation memberships.

If you haven't received your ballot, have a look at the list of
eligible voters on <http://www.gnome.org/foundation/membership/>.
Please check your Spam folders as well, if you haven't already.

If you're not an eligible voter but think you should be, or have any
questions about the voting instructions, just let us know at
membership-committee AT gnome.org.

Happy Voting!

Fabiana - on behalf of the GNOME Foundation Membership & Elections Committee