[gnome.org #14285] Application received from Eitan Isaacson (eitan AT monotonous.org)

Past contributions to Caribou are legit, but seems like 2011:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/caribou/commit/?id=bcd7603da0bb642d840f8fb5db40a7091966b727

Don't know much about advisory board implications.
I'd either ACK or ask if more recent contributions exist.