Re: Application received from Jon Kristensen (info AT jonkri.com)

Hi!

Four months ago, I filed an application for a membership in the GNOME
Foundation. During that time, my GNOME-related work has continued, with
progress in both GNOME applications and GNOME extensions. We have also
continued with the end-to-end secure application that we're building.

I would very much appreciate if someone at your end could take a look at
my application.

Thank you very much in advance!

Warm regards,
Jon Kristensen

GNOME Foundation Membership Committee Script
<membership-committee gnome org> writes:
Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: Jon Kristensen
Email:     info AT jonkri.com

Benefits
Mail alias: Yes
Mail alias username: jonkri
Jabber Account: Yes

Contributions Summary:
I've been using Gnome Shell since its beta days, and participated in some
discussions about its usability. Nowadays, I have started working on creating
an extension as well as an app for an end-to-end security solution based on
GNOME. More information about the system I'm working on can be found at
<http://www.jonkri.com/the-pontarius-project-to-develop-integrated-end-to-end-secure-software-solution/>.