[gnome.org #14293] Application received from Peter Hutterer (peter.hutterer AT who-t.net)

On Sun May 04 07:15:55 2014, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:
Contact Information

Full Name: Peter Hutterer
Email:     peter.hutterer AT who-t.net

Benefits
Mail alias: No
 Mail alias username:
Jabber Account: No

Contributions Summary:
gnome-settings-daemon mainly, misc bits here and there.