Re: [gnome.org #14215] Auto Reply: Application received from Bastian Ils ø Hougaard (hougaard.junior AT gmail.com)

On Sun, 30 Mar 2014, Tobias Mueller wrote:

On Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 01:08:24PM +0000, Foundation Membership Applications via RT wrote:
Mail alias username: bastianilso
Oh, I think I didn't do it correctly for Bastian to get this email alias.
Can you investigate, av?

Added his alias (and Jabber account). More details about this on the
"Automatic sync of Foundation members between foundation's DB and
LDAP" response I'm sending in a minute.

Andrea

Debian Developer,
Fedora / EPEL packager,