Re: Application received from Guillaume Emont (guij AT emont.org)

On 3 March 2014 16:27, GNOME Foundation Membership Committee Script
<membership-committee gnome org> wrote:
If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.

I think it's been over two weeks and I did not hear back. Should that
text above be updated? Any idea of when I can expect a reply?

Many thanks,

Guillaume