Re: Why am I not a member anymore?

I noticed that I didn't get a vote email about the recent election and
then I noticed that I'm not in the list of members here:

Did I miss an email about renewing some time? What should I do now?
http://www.gnome.org/foundation/membership/

As you pointed out on your renewal email seems you missed our reminder about renewing your email. As a note the reminder email is sent to both your personal address and to foundation-list. [1]

Anyhow I did renew your email now but unfortunately the time for voting has ended already. Sorry for that, please try to keep an eye on foundation-list within 2 years from now to not forget to renew your membership again.

Have an awesome day!

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2013-August/msg00002.html

Andrea

Debian Developer,