[gnome.org #14158] Application received from Holger Berndt (hb AT gnome.org)

Hi Holger,

Thank you for submitting your GNOME Foundation Membership renewal. It's great that you want to continue
supporting GNOME through the Foundation.

Having examined your application, the Foundation Membership Committee has decided it's unable to renew your
membership at this time.

If there's any contributions or contact that were not included in your original application, please let us
know. We'll be more than happy to reevaluate our decision.

Also please keep in mind you're very welcome to apply for an Emeritus membership, if you're no longer an
active contributor:

https://wiki.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/EmeritusMembers

Thanks for support to the GNOME Foundation!

All the best,
--
Fabiana | The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee